Fast Shipping for only $6
Products Liability Warning & Disclaimer Information For Ride A Bull Hats (Warnings & Disclaimers Only)
1) Products Liability Warning
⚠ STRANGULATION HAZARD
- Small children can be strangled by the chinstrap of the Ride A Bull hat. NEVER allow a child to wear the Ride A Bull hat and ALWAYS store the hat with the chinstrap unbuckled.
- You may be strangled by the chinstrap of the Ride A Bull hat if the chinstrap is too tight or if your child is pulling too hard on the hat. DO NOT overtighten the chinstrap of the Ride A Bull hat. You should be able to easily slide at least two fingers in between your chin and the chinstrap.
⚠ FALL HAZARD
- Your child can fall off your shoulders while using the Ride A Bull hat if your child does not hold on to the handles.
- ALWAYS keep at least one hand on your child while using the Ride A Bull hat.
- ONLY use the Ride A Bull hat if your child is at least 18 months old.
- NEVER use the Ride A Bull hat to carry a child who cannot sit up on his/her own.
- Take special care when leaning or walking.
- Never bend at the waist; bend at the knees.
⚠ WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD
- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
⚠ HEAD INJURY HAZARD
- Your child is taller than you when riding on your shoulders and may hit his/her head on objects under which you can safely pass.
- AVOID doorways, tree branches, ceiling fans, and other head injury hazards while your child is riding on your shoulders.
⚠ ACTIVITY RELATED HAZARDS
- ONLY use the Ride A Bull hat when walking, sitting, or standing.
- NEVER use the Ride A Bull hat during sports activities, including, but not limited to, jogging, biking, skating, and horseback riding.
- NEVER use the Ride A Bull hat in showers, pools, or any other location where water is present.
- NEVER use the Ride A Bull hat while engaging in activities such as cooking and cleaning which involve a heat source or exposure to chemicals.
- NEVER use the Ride A Bull hat while driving or being a passenger in a motor vehicle.
⚠ CAREGIVER SAFETY
- Your balance may be adversely affected by your movement and that of your child.
- Check on your child often. Be aware that your child may suffer from the effects of the weather and sun before you do when riding in the carrier. You may need to give your child water, sunscreen, or a hat.
- NEVER use the Ride A Bull hat when your balance or mobility is impaired because of exercise, drowsiness, or medical conditions.
- NEVER use the Ride A Bull hat when under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
⚠ INTENDED USE
- The Ride A Bull hat is designed to help you carry your child on your shoulders in a fun, safe, practical, and comfortable way. Any other use of the Ride A Bull hat is prohibited and may result in serious injury or death.
- Before each use, make sure all buckles, snaps, straps, and adjustments on the Ride A Bull hat are secure.
- This product is subject to wear and tear over time. Check for ripped seams, torn straps or fabric and damaged fasteners before each use.
- DO NOT use this product if deterioration or problems are detected.
- DO NOT attach any parts to the Ride A Bull hat that are not supplied or expressly approved by BKR Inspiration Group, LLC.
- NEVER carry more than one child while using the Ride A Bull hat.
2) Warning Drawing
This product is sold AS-IS and comes with no warranties of any kind, including without limitation, no implied warranty of merchantability and no warranty of fitness for a particular purpose.
General Liability Disclaimer
BY USING THIS PRODUCT, YOU AGREE THAT IN NO EVENT SHALL RIDE A BULL HATS or BKR Inspiration Group, LLC, BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR OTHER DAMAGES (EXCEPT DAMAGES BASED ON INTENTIONALLY TORTIOUS CONDUCT), TO PROPERTY OR LIFE, BASED ON OR CONNECTED WITH THE USE OR MISUSE OF OUR PRODUCTS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THIS DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY, RETURN THIS PRODUCT IMMEDIATELY AND DO NOT USE IT!